Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lay All Your Love .. ..Somewhere Else!!

Even Boombah can reduce us to a rolling, crying ball of laughter. And he's not yet 5 months old!

The Rooster and I recently watched Mama Mia, and (shhhhhh) loved it! Corny, feel good and a great way to wind down and enjoy some Abba classics whilst pretending to catch up on a recent DVD release!

And the next day, Abba songs were whirring through our minds, and frequently popping out our mouths.

Until Boombah woke up and shared his skilled musical expertise on all music of Abba, in particular "Lay All Your Love On Me".

I'll post the photos because in this situation, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Watch closely as our bright and smiley baby boy manages to communicate clearly and perfectly, with no verbal skills whatsoever, to share with the world his personal musings on Abba.










4 comments:

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Lol..that face! I posted about that movie recently too, Bec. Though I got picked on. :( Lol. :)


Gosh I love your blog. Honestly. Since you don't, you know, have *anything* else to do with your time, I wish you'd blog more often.

It's so well written. Can't get enough.

*Blushes and backs away*.

Anonymous said...

Mel, I'm another who wishes Bec would write more often. I love this blog, it's so funny! I keep clicking but nope, no new posts *sigh* :P

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Ooh, Donna! The guilt. You do it so well....;)

Bec said...

He He, I will confess to reading your comments and wodnering what you were talking about - it hasn't been THAT ong since I posted.
And then I looked at the date and went YIKES! It HAS been a while ........... and the guilt set in, and I managed it, babe in arms, unsettled, crying and refusing to feed, kids meant to be in bed but left sitting up alone in the lounge while I poured over the keyboard etc etc

Did someone mention guilt??!!