Saturday, July 31, 2010

Do I Have.....


...a facial hair problem??

No, really. Seriously. If you know me in real life, does my glaringly obvious growth of facial hair attract your awkward gaze and make it difficult for you to maintain eye contact. Because you keep wanting to stare at my upper lip and chin?!


Because I just told Pants to get into my shower. (to avoid the Cold War - where he gets into the shower with his older brothers and antagonising younger sister and they take turns throwing the soaked-in-cold-water facewasher at him so it splats water all over him)

"But Muuu-uuuum" he moaned "I hate that pink thing."
"What pink thing?" I asked perplexed
"That pink thing in your shower."
"I don't know what pink thing you mean Pants. What's it look like?"
"It's pink." (Incredibly helpful and detailed in description!)

"I really don't know what you mean. Now get in the shower."
"But I don't want to get in there with the pink thing" he persisted

"PANTS! WHAT pink thing are you TALKING about??!"


"That pink thing you use to shave off your moustache and beard, Mum."

No comments: